Re: suggestion for improving TMPDIR and "--format" docs for pg_dump

От: Bruce Momjian
Тема: Re: suggestion for improving TMPDIR and "--format" docs for pg_dump
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-docs

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

suggestion for improving TMPDIR and "--format" docs for pg_dump  (Mark Stosberg, )
 Re: suggestion for improving TMPDIR and "--format" docs for pg_dump  (Peter Eisentraut, )
  Re: suggestion for improving TMPDIR and "--format" docs for pg_dump  (Mark Stosberg, )
 Re: suggestion for improving TMPDIR and "--format" docs for pg_dump  (Bruce Momjian, )

Mark Stosberg wrote:
> It woud also be nice to document that the full names "custom" and "tar" are
> supported. Longer names can be nice for clarity.
>
> ( Unfortunately, wrong formats like "txx" also work instead of throwing
> an error. )

I don't see that with current CVS:

    $ pg_dump --format=x test
    pg_dump: invalid output format "x" specified

--
  Bruce Momjian  <>          http://momjian.us

В списке pgsql-docs по дате сообщения: