Students: Hack PostgreSQL for Money This Summer!

От Josh Berkus
Тема Students: Hack PostgreSQL for Money This Summer!
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Student applications for Google Summer Of Code are officially open:
http://code.google.com/soc/

We will be accepting a handful of talented and lucky students who will earn
$4500 this summer by adding new features to PostgreSQL and various add-in
projects.  Please read our Summer of Code Page for application advice,
project ideas, and mentors:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode

Apply early!  The sooner we get your application, the more time we have to
review it.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: