Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?

От: Magnus Hagander
Тема: Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-www

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
  Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  ("Andrew Hammond", )
   Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Magnus Hagander, )
 Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  ("Andrew Hammond", )
 Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Dave Page, )
  Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Magnus Hagander, )
   Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  ("Andrew Hammond", )
    Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Magnus Hagander, )
   Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Robert Treat, )
   Re: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Bruce Momjian, )

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 04:58:34PM -0700, Andrew Hammond wrote:
> On 3/12/07, Magnus Hagander <> wrote:
> >Dave Page wrote:
> >>
> >> Agreed, though there's no reason not to have both. Including it on the
> >> main site will add an air of legitimacy to satisfy PHBs.
> >
> >I've added such a page to the site now, and linked it in from the
> >support section and from the front page. The text is more or less copied
> >directly from the FAQ. Updates to the text are always welcome ;-)
>
> url please?

http://www.postgresql.org

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате сообщения: