BUG #3111: PostgreSQL Driver is compatible with Win2003 Server 64 bits?

От Bruno
Тема BUG #3111: PostgreSQL Driver is compatible with Win2003 Server 64 bits?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3111
Logged by:          Bruno
Email address:      support@ionworx.com
PostgreSQL version: v8.2.3
Operating system:   Win2003 Server 64bits
bits?
Details:

Hello,

I would like to know if PostgreSQL (v8.2.3) Driver is compatible with
Win2003 Server 64 bits?

Because I can't connect at database remotely?

There are some special actions, options or instructions to do ?

I tried to open port 5432 from IP Filer and don't work.

Thank you.

Regards,
Bruno