BUG #3098: make check failed 33 times

От Ted Petrosky
Тема BUG #3098: make check failed 33 times
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      3098
Logged by:          Ted Petrosky
Email address:      tedpet5@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2.3
Operating system:   os x 10.4.8 (intel)
Details:

I am so used to postgresql just working on OS X that I don't know what to
do.

this is my configure:

./configure --with-libedit-preferred --with-bonjour --enable-thread-safety
make
make check

 33 of 103 tests failed, 1 of these failures ignored.

I can not think that I 'missed' anything that I have done in the past. This
is a new machine.

Do you want to see the file "./regression.diffs"?

I am going to check that I have the most up to date developers tools
installed but I don't get this error.

Ted