Re: Best way to store and retrieve photo from PostGreSQL

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: Best way to store and retrieve photo from PostGreSQL
Дата
Re: Best way to store and retrieve photo from PostGreSQL  (Tomas Vondra <tv@fuzzy.cz>)
Список pgsql-general
Alain Roger <raf.news@gmail.com> schrieb:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to store picture in my DB and after to display them on my PHP
> pages.
>
> What is the best solution for that ?

Store the pictures in the filesystem and only the path, description and
other metadata in the database. My suggestion ;-)

Andreas
"If I was god, I would recompile penguin with --enable-fly."    (unknow)