Re: Option to undo last update on table.

От Alan Hodgson
Тема Re: Option to undo last update on table.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 15 February 2007 10:30, RPK <rohitprakash123@indiatimes.com>
wrote:
> Rollback will just rollback to last step (if I am right), but is there a
> way to bring the table to a certain TimeStamp.

You can use a PITR backup to restore a fresh cluster to a time just before
your update.  If you are not running PITR backups, then no.

--
"The power of the executive to cast a man into prison without formulating
any charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgment of