Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 04:54:29PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> I could go with using either slaves or -packagers, though I'd lean to
> the former as helping to avoid useless cross-chatter.  I think the
> packagers have different concerns as a rule than the webfolk.

OTOH, reducing the number of addresses to include in these
co-ordinations (since packagers presumably need to be alerted too)
mightn't be a bad idea.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
A certain description of men are for getting out of debt, yet are
against all taxes for raising money to pay it off.    --Alexander Hamilton

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Сообщение: Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?