Re: Log, Logs and more Logs

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Log, Logs and more Logs
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 03:01:05PM -0200, Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha wrote:
> I know there are many logs in postgresql but I don't have many
> familiarity with all them.

It's not totally plain what you want to have happen -- whether you
want all queries, whether you merely want ERRORs to show up in your
logs, or whether you want only ERRORS to show their queries.  If it's
the latter, then my suggestion is to set log_min_messages to ERROR
and log_min_error_statement to ERROR as well.

The section of the manual you really want to read is
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/runtime-config-logging.html

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
If they don't do anything, we don't need their acronym.    --Josh Hamilton, on the US FEMA