Re: Email issues unanswered

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Email issues unanswered
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 06:19:44PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Yea, the problem is that my mailer is wrapping the subjects >80
> characters,

Well, they _should_ be wrapped at 78 characters.  2822 is pretty
clear that the way to wrap that is by inserting a single CRLF, and
the way to collapse it back is to remove every CRLF followed by
whitespace.  (This is the reason that putting your own CRLF in the
subject line is not allowed; I know of 0 MUAs that allow you to put
one in.)

> I can change mail mailer, but Andrew says it should work.

My bet is that it won't make any difference, too.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
"The year's penultimate month" is not in truth a good way of saying
November.    --H.W. Fowler

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: