Re: How to configure Postgres to make it not to use (load) crypto libraries.

От Jim Buttafuoco
Тема Re: How to configure Postgres to make it not to use (load) crypto libraries.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Rebuild from source and DO NOT specify --with-openssl

From: pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-hackers-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Tom Dong
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 12:16 PM
To: pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org
Cc: Tom Dong
Subject: [HACKERS] How to configure Postgres to make it not to use (load) crypto libraries.

Hi,

            I am looking for a way via configuration to make Postgres not to use the openssl lib libeay32.dll as I need to delete that library. I basically need to remove any encryption (hash is fine) features from my Postgres (8.x) installation.  This is quite urgent for me.  I would be very grateful if someone in this communicate can reply to this email and help me.

            Thanks!

            Tom