Re: Problem with result ordering

От Thorsten Körner
Тема Re: Problem with result ordering
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Fillip,

thanks for your hint, I have tested it on a development database, and it
worked well.
Are there any experiences how this will affect performance on a large
database, with very high traffic?
Is it recommended to use temp tables in such an environment?

THX in advance
Thorsten

--
CappuccinoSoft Business Systems
Hamburg

Сообщение: Re: sequence increment jumps?
Сообщение: Re: sequence increment jumps?