BUG #2933: PL/Python-functions don't work any more

От Michael Eschweiler
Тема BUG #2933: PL/Python-functions don't work any more
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2933
Logged by:          Michael Eschweiler
Email address:      michael.eschweiler@t-online.de
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.5
Operating system:   opensuse 10.2 / Python 2.5
Details:

After having migrated my database with some PL/Python-functions, which
worked fine under opensuse 10.1/Postgresql 8.1.3/Python 2.4, to oss
10.2/Postgresql 8.1.5/Python 2.5 the functions don't work any more. When I
try to use even a very simple PL/Python-function the servers cuts the
connection inexpectedly. In the mailing-lists I found that there have been
problems with Python 2.5 - see bug report #2720 but I couldn't find a hint
if this problem is fixed. Therefore my question: Is this problem fixed in
Postgresql 8.2 or should I downgrade to Python 2.4.
Thanks