Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > I wrote:
> >> The closest I could find is Oracle Text, the full-text search for
> >> Oracle.
> >
> > Oh, and note that Oracle Text is an "extension" and not included in the
> > Oracle database product proper.
>
> Cool. Then we will have yet another reason to claim we are superior.

It's probably separate just so they can charge extra for it ;-)  In our
case it's going to be free either way.

In any case, I agree with Andrew that it would be pretty dumb to reject
a funded, already written patch.  If people had a problem with
integrating tsearch2 in core they should have said so much earlier.

Сообщение: Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion
Сообщение: Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion