Re: Postgresql.conf

От Benjamin Smith
Тема Re: Postgresql.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andreas,

Would you mind explaining what you mean by "localized object names" and why it
might be bad? Or where I might go to learn more?

Thanks,

-Ben

--
"I kept looking around for somebody to solve the problem.
Then I realized I am somebody"

Сообщение: Re: Example of RETURNING clause to get auto-generated keys from INSERT
Сообщение: Re: Example of RETURNING clause to get auto-generated keys from INSERT