Re: Can't create community account

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Can't create community account
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, Jan 21, 2007 at 11:00:59PM -0800, Dan Dascalescu wrote:
> I wanted to make some comments to the interactive 8.2 docs and tried
> to create a community account, using both this gmail address and my
> corporate e-mail address. None have received the registration e-mail
> containing the password (and it wasn't filed to any spam folder).
>
> How can I comment on the interactive documentation?

This also appears to be a problem due to some broken-ness of DNS lookups
on the server.

Marc - same problem here, sendmail reportsd "no data known" for
gmail.com. You will find several occurances of this in the log. Can you
please take a look at this urgently?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: