Re: uninstalling postgre sql on Fedora core 5

От Tomasz Ostrowski
Тема Re: uninstalling postgre sql on Fedora core 5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007, laredotornado@zipmail.com wrote:

> When I installed Fedora Core 5 Linux to my x86 Desktop machine, it
> automatically included PostGreSQL.  What is the proper way to
> uninstall?

Because you are probably a new user of Fedora, you should use
graphical interface called "pirut" - if should be accessible using
desktop menu:
    System -> Add/Remove Software

Regards
Tometzky
--
...although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a
moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you