BUG #2893: Non-standard theme explodes the installer.

От Ilya Kogan
Тема BUG #2893: Non-standard theme explodes the installer.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2893
Logged by:          Ilya Kogan
Email address:      ikogan@cs.ohiou.edu
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.6
Operating system:   Windows XP Pro SP-2
Details:

I was trying to install 8.1.6 via the MSI installer and would keep getting
"Could not get system metrics: 8" when trying to get past "Installation
Notes" screen. After reading a bit about GetSystemMetrics, I decided to
switch  from my non-standard theme (Some msstyle downloaded from something
that was googled) to Windows Classic.

Surprisingly, the error went away and I was free to finish installing.

I also tried installing 8.2 previously and that went without a hitch.