Re: Corrupt database? 8.1/FreeBSD6.0

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Corrupt database? 8.1/FreeBSD6.0
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeff Amiel wrote:

> Sure enough I did make autovacuum more agressive about 30-45 days ago (have to check the logs to find the exact
date). Was originally whatever default settings that came out of the box with 8.1.  Naptime is currently set to 60
seconds.

>  Am I to assume that this probably isn't the result of some operating system or filesystem misfeasance and that
corruptdata in my 'real' databases is probably not an issue?

Did you perchance connect to template0 (probably marking it as
connectable in the process), made some modification there, and then
mark it as non-connectable again, without executing VACUUM FREEZE on it?
AFAICS we only execute VACUUM FREEZE on it, so we shouldn't leave any
unfrozen tuples.

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql and arrays
От: "Gellert, Andre"
Сообщение: Re: Need setup help for Postgresql 8.1.3 on Solaris 10