Re: [HACKERS] Checkpoint request failed on version 8.2.1.

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Checkpoint request failed on version 8.2.1.
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Checkpoint request failed on version 8.2.1.  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> > Please don't. At least not on the PostgreSQL web site nor in the docs.
> > And no, I don't run my production servers on Windows either.
>
> It does seem like it might be a good idea to have FAQs based on each OS,
> yes? There are various things that effect each OS differently. The most
> obvious to me being shared memory and wal_sync_method.

But we have per-platform FAQs.  If there is information missing, the
reason is that nobody has submitted an appropriate patch, nothing more.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Checkpoint request failed on version 8.2.1.
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Checkpoint request failed on version 8.2.1.