Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Stamp major release 8.3.0,

От Joachim Wieland
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Stamp major release 8.3.0,
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 01:15:56PM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Can't comment on that one, since I just noticed it existed. How similar
> was this one to the "standard regression tests"? Those were moved into a
> C executable so they'd run on a Windows system without a shell, could
> the same be done relatively easilyi with this one?

> (Obviously we can't run the ecpg regression tests on msvc builds now -
> oops, didn't know those had their own script)

The ecpg regression tests came in when you started to rewrite the old
regression script. Actually we exchanged some e-mails about this topic at
that time :-)

To get ecpg regression tests on msvc we could either convert the script to
a .c file as well or think about a general regression test library that
could be used by contrib or pgfoundry modules as well. Does anybody have
pointers to the archives on this topic?

Joachim

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Checkpoint request failed on version 8.2.1.
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Checkpoint request failed on version 8.2.1.