Re: installcheck vs regression DLLs

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: installcheck vs regression DLLs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > what really is the motivation for keeping some of the tested binaries in the sourcetree when doing installcheck?
>
> As opposed to what?  We're certainly not going to *install* regress.so,
> and I can't see requiring contrib to be there either.  These are test
> files, not part of the installation-under-test.

That would've been my suggestion since I'd say they're both. But if that's not happening and nobody has a better idea,
thenworkaround it is. I'll try to make

it as non-ugly as I can.

/Magnus

От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Stamp major release 8.3.0,
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Stamp major release 8.3.0,