Re: installcheck vs regression DLLs

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: installcheck vs regression DLLs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Would it make sense to have a standard way to run the regression tests
> > against DLL files on the *installed* system?
>
> The RPMs do this, but their solution is pretty darn ugly: ship the test
> files along with a custom Makefile (and I think they have to patch the
> test files, too).  I'm not entirely convinced that it's worth the trouble.

It's just to avoid the ugliness i thought we might want to provide something like this in core. Otherwise there will be
localizedugliness in the different

packages because it has to be solved somehow.

what really is the motivation for keeping some of the tested binaries in the sourcetree when doing installcheck?

/Magnus

Сообщение: Re: installcheck vs regression DLLs
Сообщение: Re: installcheck vs regression DLLs