Re: -f option for pg_dumpall

От Dave Page
Тема Re: -f option for pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

First thing I tried, but using virtually identical code to that which we use with pg_dump it just hangs. The debugger
tellsme there's a deadlock - my best guess is that stdin/out/err of the child shell & pg_dump processes don't get
redirectedalong with their parents. I'm testing on Windows btw - dunno if *nix would be different.

/D