Re: TODO: GNU TLS

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: TODO: GNU TLS
Дата
Re: TODO: GNU TLS  (Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
* David Boreham (david_list@boreham.org) wrote:
> Stephen Frost wrote:
> >Not sure what license that's under,
> >
> From http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/:
> 'NSS is available under the Mozilla Public License, the GNU General
> Public License, and the GNU Lesser General Public License.'

Works for me then, and it's already packaged in Debian.  The only
downside that I can see is that the work isn't done yet and if we want
to support both OpenSSL and NSS then the patch will be at least somewhat
invasive/large (since I doubt NSS's API is anything like OpenSSL's,
please correct me if I'm wrong).

Would a patch to implement dual-support for OpenSSL and NSS be
acceptable?  Would just replacing OpenSSL support with NSS support be
better?
Thanks,
    Stephen