Re: Installing support for python on windows

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Installing support for python on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Monday 01 January 2007 11:14 am, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> novnov wrote:
> > This is so much more difficult than I imagined it could be. I've added
> > the main python dir and the lib dir to my path and nothing has changed. I
> > may be able to figure out how to use the depends tool, so far it looks
> > pretty obscure to a newb.
>
> It should be easy enough - just run "depends plpython.dll" in the
> directory where plpython is.
>
> Two things to verify first:
> 1) Verify that you added the directories to the system path, and not
> your personal path
> 2) Did you restart the server after adding it? Needs to be done for
> windows to pick up the change in environment.
>

> //Magnus

>        match
I broke down and installed Postgres on Windows.  I had the same problem with
installing plpython until I did as Magnus suggested, rebooted Windows. I then
ran createlang -d template1 -U postgres plpythonu to install it into the
template1 database and it succeeded.
--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

От: brian
Сообщение: Re: spooky refusal to insert
От: Ragnar
Сообщение: Re: Problem with index in OR'd expression