Re: pg_restore fails with a custom backup file

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: pg_restore fails with a custom backup file
Дата
Re: pg_restore fails with a custom backup file  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 19, 2006 at 04:58:22PM +0100, Zeugswetter Andreas ADI SD wrote:

> > > You mean something quick and dirty like this ? That would work.
> >
> > Yes, except does that actually work? If so you found the place in the
> > headers to stick it without breaking things that I couldn't find ;-)
>
> Compiles clean without warnings on MinGW, but not tested, sorry also no
> time.

Does not compile on my MinGW - errors in the system headers (unistd.h,
io.h) due to changing the argument format for chsize(). The change of
off_t propagated into parts of the system headers, thus chaos was
ensured.

I still think we need to use a pgoff_t. Will look at combining these two
approaches.

//Magnus