Error: 1 trigger record(s) not found for relation "pg_shadow"

От lakshmi dj
Тема Error: 1 trigger record(s) not found for relation "pg_shadow"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

My application is unable to connect to the postgresql database since the database is throwing fallowing error:

Unspecified error: FATAL:  1 trigger record(s) not found for relation "pg_shadow"
 - PgOleDb; SQL=  Error number: 80004005 FATAL:  1 trigger record(s) not found for relation "pg_shadow"

Also I tried  connecting to the database using PGAdmin application. It popped up the error message:

 trigger record(s) not found for relation "pg_shadow" aloso it pooped up another error message

fe_sendauth: no password supplied

I am new to the PostGreSql databse.
Please help me to trouble shoot the issue.
I really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Lakshmi