Re: how to add my source file?

От dakotali kasap
Тема Re: how to add my source file?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I have one source and one header file which are called my_writer.h and my_writer.c. I included my_writer.h inside postgres.c and do the implementation of declared functions inside my_writer.c. When I include, some other header files of postgresql (like nodes/pg_list.h or nodes/nodes.h) in my_writer.c, it gives me compile errors that are related with these header files of postgresql, although there is no problem.

Do you know why?

regards,

dakotali

dakotali kasap wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to add my .c and .h source files into the postgresql project.
> What kind of changes should I make with the Makefiles. It seems that,
> it is not enough just to add the object file of the C files into the
> Makefile.

Huh, why not?  Typically you just add the files to OBJS.  What problem
are you having?

--
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/

                http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate