Re: New version of money type

От D'Arcy J.M. Cain
Тема Re: New version of money type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:47:52 -0500
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> One bug I see in it is that you'd better make the alignment 'd' if the
> type is to be int8.  Also I much dislike these changes:
>
> -    int32        i = PG_GETARG_INT32(1);
> +    int64        i = PG_GETARG_INT32(1);

As I have made the few corrections that you pointed out, should I go
ahead and commit so that it can be tested in a wider group?  Also,
there are further ideas out there to improve the type further that
would be easier to handle with this out of the way.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves