Re: Companies Contributing to Open Source

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Companies Contributing to Open Source
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think another point you need to bring out more clearily is that the
> community is also often "miffed" if they feel they have been left out of
> the design and testing phases. This is sometimes just a reflex that is
> not always based on technical reasoning. Its just that as you correctly
> point out are worried of being "high-jacked" by companies.

I hate to mention an emotional community reaction in this document. We
normally just highlight the inefficiency of a company doing things on
their own, and the wasted effort of them having to make adjustments.

Сообщение: Re: effective_cache_size vs units
Сообщение: Re: effective_cache_size vs units