Re: Empty tables show no field headings

От M S
Тема Re: Empty tables show no field headings
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I see this as well, Win XP, pgAdmin 1.6.1, Postgres 8.2.

Cheers.

>In v1.6.1, when I go to view the data for a table with no (zero)
rows, I don't see the columns of the table and no place to key a new
record. The table does >have a primary key, and when it's got rows
in, I can edit and add new ones. Steps to reproduce:

От: smartkenny
Сообщение: Failed to compile pgadmin3 1.6.0 & 1.6.1 with wxWidgets 2.8.0 release
От: M S
Сообщение: Re: Newbie questions, diff between functions and