Need PostgreSQL security geeks to answer questions

От Josh Berkus
Тема Need PostgreSQL security geeks to answer questions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Folks,

The Center for Internet Security (http://www.cisecurity.org/) will be
preparing a set of recommendations for securing PostgreSQL which will then
be distributed to the US Government, as well as being available to our
community.   For the initial draft, I need some volunteer hackers who are
available to answer direct questions from their team over the next 3-4
weeks, especially since I'll be on vacation for the last 2 weeks of
December.

Please raise your hands (off-list, preferably) if you can commit to being
available by e-mail and answering questions about authentication,
auditing, encryption, logging, and other security issues.  Thanks!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun