Re: grant select on all tables of schema or database

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: grant select on all tables of schema or database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 01:42:32PM +0000, Tomi N/A wrote:
> I don't get it. I grant all privileges on a database to a role, but
> the server won't let it access the schemas. I grant all privileges on
> the schema to the same role, but the server won't let it access the
> relations in the schema.
>
> GRANT ALL ON DATABASE testdb TO myuser
> GRANT ALL ON SCHEMA testschema TO myuser;
>
> Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Did you grant access to the individual tables?

I don't beleive you have to explicitly grant access to the database, or
the schema, but you definitly have to grant access to the tables
directly.

Have you used \z to check the permissions? Please post actual psql
output.

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Вложения