Re: Database-based alternatives to tsearch2?

От Daniel Verite
Тема Re: Database-based alternatives to tsearch2?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Wes wrote:

> I've seen questions asked on the list about alternatives to tsearch2, but
> not for the type of full text indexing I'm looking for.
>
> I'm looking for a non index-based full text indexing - one that stores the
> information as table data instead of index data.  I do not need to implement
> SQL operators for searches.  The application library would need to implement
> the actual word search.

Not sure if it would fit your needs, but DBIx-TextIndex implements
FTI using table data:
http://search.cpan.org/~dkoch/DBIx-TextIndex-0.25/lib/DBIx/TextIndex.pm

--
 Daniel
 PostgreSQL-powered mail user agent and storage: http://www.manitou-mail.org

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Database-based alternatives to tsearch2?