BUG #2815: Editing / Creating ODBC on Windows fails libintl-2.dll not found

От mike godshall
Тема BUG #2815: Editing / Creating ODBC on Windows fails libintl-2.dll not found
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2815
Logged by:          mike godshall
Email address:      mike@thegodshalls.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2
Operating system:   Windows 2003 webserver edition
not found
Details:

I uninstalled 8.1.5 today and installed 8.2.  I also had psqlodbc_08_01_0200
installed but did not manually uninstall that.

After upgrading to 8.2 I visited a web page that used ODBC to pull some data
on to it.  The 2 queries worked (were based on views).  I then continued on
to another page where a query went directly against a table.  I received an
error that column ctid did not exist.  I never had a column named that in
the table being queried.

I then went to start->control panel->admin tools->odbc connections.  My
previous odbc connections I had set up from 08_01_0200 were still there.
Upon selecting one I received the error message "The application failed to
initialize because libintl-2.dll was not found."  I completely uninstalled
postgres 8.2, uninstalled psqlodbc, and deleted the odbc connections from

Reinstalled 8.2 including the odbc options.  I received the same errors
above upon trying to create a new odbc connection.

I have uninstalled the odbc included with 8.2 and reinstalled
psqlodbc_08_01_0200 by downloading the odbc msi.  I can now create and edit
postgres odbc connections.  My apps no longer are giving me the columns not
found either.