Re: 8.2 CVS checkout hangs?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: 8.2 CVS checkout hangs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Neil Conway wrote:
> > Can anyone else with an account on cvs.postgresql.org successfully
> checkout a copy of the REL8_2_STABLE branch? I've tried a few times, but
> the checkout reaches the same point and then does not continue:
> >
> > $ cvs -d:pserver:neilc@cvs.postgresql.org:/cvsroot co -rREL8_2_STABLE -d
> 8.2_official_pg_tree pgsql
>
> Why the heck are you using :pserver:? I always use :ext: for non-anon.
> :ext: at least is working for me.

Hmm, I didn't stop to think about it, and since I didn't have a copy
already I just copied and pasted Neil's line, which worked on the first
try :-)

Maybe there's a content firewall that doesn't like what it sees in the
packet inside that file and drops the connection ... but since it's
using SSH this is not very likely.