Re: BUG #2798: Obsolete tiemzone data included

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #2798: Obsolete tiemzone data included
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Daniel Baldoni wrote:

> Bug reference:      2798
> Logged by:          Daniel Baldoni
> Email address:      pgsql@lcds.com.au
> PostgreSQL version: 8.2rc
> Operating system:   Any
> Details:
>
> G'day folks,
>
> This may not qualify as a "bug", but the timezone data included with the
> 8.2rc tarballs is out of date.  Will the (at-the-time-of-release) "current"
> version be included with the 8.2 production version?
>
> Ciao.
>
> PS: Yes, I realise keeping timezone data up-to-date is
>     an ongoing battle.

Post-rc1 we upgraded it again:

    date: 2006/11/28 19:37:03;  author: tgl;  state: Exp;  lines: +18 -8
    Update timezone data to tzdata2006p zic distribution.  It seems Western
    Australia decided to institute DST with one month's notice ... way to
    go, politicians.

We do not guarantee that we will always ship the most recent timezone
database version, however.

--
  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us