BUG #2799: MSI fatal error when changing. errcode 2864

От Dzmitry Lazerka
Тема BUG #2799: MSI fatal error when changing. errcode 2864
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      2799
Logged by:          Dzmitry Lazerka
Email address:      dlazerka@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.2rc1
Operating system:   WinXP SP2
Details:

1. I installed PostgreSQL successfully.
2. I pressed Change in Windows' Add and Remove Programs menu.
3. I selected Modify radiobutton and pressed Next.
4. Bug: There I cannot see the path I have installed the app.
4. Bug: I pressed Browse and discover a popup with text "The installer has
encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a
problem with this package. The error code is 2864."

Thank you.