Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events
Дата
Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 10:45:55AM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> right? And if so which one - we should buy ourselves a "project copy"
> assuming your wife still needs her, so we're not stranded again. I'm
> sure one of the commercial entities can help out with that ;-)

That sort of thing is, I think, what the SPI fund is for.  Why not
ask for the purchase?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
This work was visionary and imaginative, and goes to show that visionary
and imaginative work need not end up well.
        --Dennis Ritchie

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events
Сообщение: Re: Give more space on Home page for Upcoming Events