Re: small bug in to_char and TM prefix, in RC

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: small bug in to_char and TM prefix, in RC
Дата
Re: small bug in to_char and TM prefix, in RC
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 09:06:07PM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello,
>
> after apply my patch this bug is only visible (for czech env). Propably in
> others languages isn't used diacritic's chars in mont's and days's names.
> str_toupper is too simply and don't support UTF8, which isn't for english
> problem.
>
> I prepare patch.

What platform is this? Not all platforms are created equal when it
comes to handling of toupper/tolower on unicode charaters.

Have a nice day,
> From each according to his ability. To each according to his ability to litigate.

Сообщение: Re: -HEAD configure issue with libedit on linux
Сообщение: Re: -HEAD configure issue with libedit on linux