Re: RES: Priority to a mission critical transaction

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: RES: Priority to a mission critical transaction
Дата
Re: RES: Priority to a mission critical transaction  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
Someone should ask them to remove the article.

  Bruce Momjian   bruce@momjian.us

От: Ron Mayer
Сообщение: Re: RES: Priority to a mission critical transaction
Сообщение: Re: RES: Priority to a mission critical transaction