Re: Potential to_char localization bug

От Euler Taveira de Oliveira
Тема Re: Potential to_char localization bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> > This will require the .po files to be updated, whether or not they
> > need to make the distinction.  Will that happen before we need to
> > wrap 8.2 final (probably Friday)?
>
> I've just fixed them all by hand, so there is no worry.

Oh, my fault :). I knew about that all the time but don't mention it
thinking we could substitute that code with the lc_time code (that
certainly doesn't have the bug).
Thanks for fixing it.

--  Euler Taveira de Oliveira http://www.timbira.com/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump -t broken for mixed case table names in beta3?
От: "soni de"
Сообщение: Regarding PQputline and PQendcopy