Re: PostgreSQL Documentation of High Availability and Load Balancing

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Documentation of High Availability and Load Balancing
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Monday 20 November 2006 09:52, Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> But for sure we'll compile a list of available replication solutions
> *somewhere* on the website, where we can change it as often as we want.
> I'm sure GORDA will get mentioned there.
>
> @pgsql-docs: BTW, what's the state on that one? Or do I have to ask that
> on -www?

Normally the www list is the best place to ask www related questions, but the
answer to this is to take a look at the techdocs section of the website
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/techdocs/), it is a wiki like system that
allows any community member to put online guides and documentation into
place, made specifically for the purpose of things like what your looking
for.

--
Robert Treat