Re: small improvement to G.2.4.1. Installing OpenJade

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: small improvement to G.2.4.1. Installing OpenJade
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Oleg Bartunov wrote:
> just spent several hours to build developers documentation following
> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/docguide-toolsets.htm
>l and noticed one problem. Installation of OpenJade is a two-step
> process - firstm, you need to install OpenSP and then OpenJade, so
> it's important to say, that configure option
> --enable-default-catalog=/usr/local/share/sgml/catalog should be used
> in <b>both</b> steps.

I think the configure option only belongs with OpenSP, because OpenJade
is not an SGML parser, so it wouldn't need that information.  I think
the installation instructions belong to an older version of these
packages.  I'll check with the latest versions and update the
instructions.

--
Peter Eisentraut