Re: Need help with org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while

От Håkan Jacobsson
Тема Re: Need help with org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occured while
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Dave,

Thanx for the fast reply!
No firewall (except for the Windows XP built-in firewall) is involved.

Dave, I tried to answer to your reply earlier, but apparently my mail
didn´t come through. Thats way I´m posting this message as a new thread
(not sure how it will be presented in the mailing list).

How do I reply to RE:messages?

/Håkan