Re: calling java stored functions through jdbc gives

От Alex Stienstra
Тема Re: calling java stored functions through jdbc gives
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Dave,

Thanks for the advice.

I added the protocolVersion=2 option and now it works better. That is
to say that every other session is works oke. If not oke it still
produces:
"An I/O error occured while sending to the backend."
Within one session I open a jdbc connection and issue a number of
SELECTS with the java function call inside. Any ideas?

Best regards,

Alex

Сообщение: Re: calling java stored functions through jdbc gives errors.
Сообщение: Re: calling java stored functions through jdbc gives errors.