Re: Two questions about existing sponsors

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Two questions about existing sponsors
Дата
Re: Two questions about existing sponsors  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-www
Dave,

> Stefan Kaltenbrunner. They donated the largest dedicated server we
> currently have to replace the one we used to have from Pervasive. It's
> not currently live as I'm waiting for Marc to finish off some work on it
> first.

Shouldn't they be in /about/servers then?   That would make them the only
server sponsor on the /about/sponsors page.

> Full time hackers? (iirc, that was the criteria we originally agreed
> on). Who are they?  Also bear in mind that NTT Comware is not the same
> as NTT Data for example, so we need to be sure what part of NTT people
> are actually from before we add them.

Ah, good point.  I know that Satoshi works for NTT-Data, but I'm not sure
about the rest of the NTT people.  I'll ask him.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Two questions about existing sponsors
Сообщение: Re: Two questions about existing sponsors