Re: materialised view

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: materialised view
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 09:24:16AM +0530, rajesh boppana wrote:
>         i want to implement materialized views in postgresql . to do as i
> want to modify the code in backend but i don't know what r the files i have
> to modify. so please help me by mentioning about the backend code.

If you're going to do this, I'd recommend looking at a modular approach.
Many of the things you need to do materialized views are also needed by
replication, such as the ability to log changes to tables and ship those
somewhere.

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Replication documentation addition
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Replication documentation addition