Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 11:20:18PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> because it is "american" but because SPI is a much larger organization with

But, uh, SPI _is_ USian.  You can write off donations to it in the
US.  Not in Canada, last I checked.  And financial details are all
that is pertinent to us, since all SPI does is collect our funds.  We
didn't join SPI to be part of their club; we joined them because they
offered a service that we needed, and that we couldn't provide
ourselves, relatively cheaply.  That service was "US tax deductable
foundation status".

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
The whole tendency of modern prose is away from concreteness.
        --George Orwell

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Call for Donations